Purpose of the role:
New opportunity for a Junior Administrator to support our day-to-day transactions including accounts payable, preparation of invoices, reconciliations and other tasks undertaken by the Finance team.
- Change matter information such as fee earner, billing address etc
- Transferring time across matters
- Checking of matters which have changed tax code or charge out rate and amending as required
- Ensuring finance procedures are followed
- Updating of exchange rates daily
- Assist colleagues with billing runs, including raising invoices and proformas
- Running WIP and Debtor reports and any other breakdowns for staff as requested
- Raise credit notes
- Reversing invoices as and when needed
- Assisting with the processing and payment of supplier invoices
- Posting authorised invoices
- Posting of corporate credit card transactions and reconciliation to statements and receipts
- Dealing with weekly considerations in relation to property transactions
- Answering queries raised in the Finance Service Desk
- Ad hoc project work as required to support the department/group
- Some department filing, scanning, deliveries and the collection of internal documents
- Be educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent, with good academic grades.
- Ideally be looking to commence Accountancy qualifications.
- Preferably have experience of working in a professional services company, ideally with exposure to Finance or Accounting, however full training will be given.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and flexibility is essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with people at all levels
- Be organised
- Confident IT user