Legal Support Administrator
Our client is looking for a Legal Support Administrator who will work alongside the fee earners to carry out and assist with all their non-fee earning administrative tasks and support them in efficiently delivering their legal fee earning work.
This could suit a recent graduate who wants to gradually learn and grow in a legal office environment with a supportive culture and clear development pathway.
Main responsibilities include, but won't be limited to:
- Providing a full range of administration services to partners and fee earners.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and correspondence, checking for accuracy, and assisting with proof-reading.
- Assisting with legal research and analysis.
- Printing, scanning and collation of legal documents for completions.
- Working closely with those responsible for client take-on to ensure all new matter opening documentation is completed and accurately set up in the systems, and pro-actively ensuring the file continues to be managed correctly.
- Assisting with monthly billing, processing expense claims and fee earner time entries.
For more information about this role, please get in contact!
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/34413.
« Return to Adverts