This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a law firm in Jersey.
The role holder will oversee the planning, organisation, implementation and post activity review of the firms internal & external events, webinars, seminars, key client activities and business trips – attending and networking as necessary. Duties and responsibilities to include:
- The development and ongoing management of an annual event programme.
- Collaboration cross departmentally toideate, organize, and carry out events that support both strategic and department goals and objectives.
- Overseeing the ongoing project management of simultaneous events and campaigns, delivering on time, within budget and meeting/exceeding stakeholder expectations.
- Acting as primary point of contact with outside services providers to oversee the organization of event logistics and execution including venues, catering, timelines, and promotion.
- Compiling and maintaining client contact databases, ensuring compliance with data protection legislation.
More information about the role is available upon request contact the team today for further details.
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/marketing-executive-3/.
« Return to Adverts