CRS are delighted to be working with the Jersey branch of one of the UKs leading investment managers who are now recruiting for a AML Manager to help the Jersey business comply with its regulatory requirements.
As an important member of the team and working closely with senior management, this is a great opportunity to join a very well established investment manager and make the role your own.
- Responsibility for the AML function and to act as MLRO and MLCO
- Provision of a risk based AML framework
- Ensuring systems and controls are in place for the prevention and detection of money laundering
- Ensuring controls are in place and compliant with Jerseys legislation relating to AML
- Provision of MI to the Board and highlighting potential issues
- Responding to information requests
- Liaise with Group with regard to AML matters
- Oversee the businesses systems and controls for compliance with the Groups anti-money laundering policy and procedures
- Review of systems and controls
- Oversight of PEP and Sanctions screening results. Investigating and recording PEP and Sanction matches.
- Develop and deliver AML awareness and training
- Escalate anti-money laundering regulation breaches as appropriate
- To contribute towards the delivery of a positive culture within the team and wider business
- Devise, write and implement improved procedures in relation to AML to ensure the firm continues to operate in line with regulatory requirements
- Horizon scanning for emerging risks relating to AML and updating procedures and controls as appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant compliance qualification with an AML focus
- Extensive Compliance background
- Detailed knowledge and experience of financial crime risks, regulatory requirements and best practice processes and controls
- Broad financial services background to include exposure to offshore trust structures.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Developed investigative skills including inquiry and analysis
- Recent experience as an anti-money laundering Officer within an Investment Management firm
- Experience in the wealth management sector to include exposure to international family structures
Salary: An excellent salary is on offer, along with great benefits
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, simply contact Colin on 767053 or email your CV in total confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org