Operator Trading Manager
Project Management, IT,
Our client is seeking a candidate with experience in business management or relationship management to coordinate and implement commercial and technical agreements for communication systems.
- Using existing knowledge IT technologies to build the strategy and roll out of new deals
- Organising regular business reviews
- Ensuring all internal teams understand the value proposition and technical solutions
- Responsibility for operator relationship ensuring traffic commitments and agreed threshold targets are met
- Responsibility for specific roaming and messaging deals financial KPIs towards aggregated responsibility of operator trading budget and discounts
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding a degree in business management, commerce or economics
- Proven experience in relevant field such as business management or relationship management
- Excellent negotiation skills and relationship management skills
- Good understanding of new and existing roaming and messaging technologies and methods
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/operator-trading-manager/.
« Return to Adverts