Working with the advisors and wealth administration team, you will provide support in how to grow revenue through providing an efficient client administration service.
- Administration of a portfolio of clients for pensions, investments and protection
- Building relationships with clients, staff and third parties
- Ensuring agreed service standards with clients are met and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Overseeing written correspondence with clients
- Acting as a point of escalation for client queries for the wealth administration teams
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous experience in the administration of client portfolios
- Ideally working towards a relevant professional qualification such as Dip PFS or CISI
- Ability to prioritise and respond flexibly to change
- Team player
- Attention to detail
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/paraplanner-wealth/.
« Return to Adverts