Private Client, Senior Administrator, CI
Administration of a portfolio of trust and corporate structures for private clients.
- Administer a portfolio of structures in compliance with policies and procedures as set down in the company procedures manual and local legal and regulatory requirements, the diversity and complexity of which will be dependent on the experience and knowledge of the jobholder
- Ensure that clients are dealt with in a professional manner
- Identify and raise technical issues and potential problems with Line Manager
- Undertake a variety of banking, investment and financial transactions within the jobholders authority
- Ensure that new client business allocated to the job holder is thoroughly researched and that the clients requirements are understood
- Meet productivity target and input timesheets daily
- Control debtors to the level determined by Line Manager and minimize credit notes issues
- Meet CPD targets
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- Category C employee
- Minimum of 30 months experience in a similar role
- Holds or is studying towards a relevant Table 5 professional qualification as defined by the JFSC.
- Good time management skills and Interpersonal skills
- Know when to seek advice
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/521225.
« Return to Adverts