Private Client, Trainee Administrator, CI
The Trainee Administrator is an entry level position for some-one who is seeking a career in offshore trust and company administration. The individual will receive structured training within one of our client service teams, working flexibly with colleagues to ensure appropriate and necessary support if available at all times.
The primary focus of the role will be:
- Follow a tailored training program developed to meet the level of educational background and ensure the individual acquires the necessary skills to progress to a Client Administrator
- Support the team in the day to day administration of their clients in accordance with the companys policies and procedures and in compliance with local legal and regulatory requirements
- Process banking payments
- Organise and prepare documents/files for couriers
- Assist administrators in processing incoming and outgoing post
- Data input and maintenance as required
- Work flexibly with other administrative staff as required to ensure cover is available at all times
- Meet productivity target and input timesheet daily
- Provide general administrative support to the team, which may include printing, scanning, filing, binding of documents and photocopying
- A minimum 5 GCSEs at C grade and above to include English Language and Maths, and 3 A-level Qualifications (C or above), or equivalent and/or a Graduate
- Expertise in all MS office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/521644.
« Return to Adverts