Relationship Manager Support
Banking, Private Banking,
Our client, a global bank with an award-winning service, is looking for a resourceful individual to provide first line support to the Relationship Managers, while ensuring that an exceptional service is delivered at all times producing a favourable client experience and maintaining a high level of integrity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing day-to-day first line transactional support to the relationship managers
- Responding to routine customer enquiries, queries and requests with speedy and accurate feedback to help maintain positive relationships with clients
- Working closely with Relationship Managers in the on-boarding of new clients
- Identifying possible sales opportunities and generate new business for the company
- Assisting with the delivery of projects to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the departmental operations
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to business banking customers
- Ability to analyse customer needs by engaging with them
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, ability to use own initiative and being action oriented
- Team player, able to acknowledge the views and contributions of others and involve others in decision making
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/relationship-manager-support/.
« Return to Adverts