Risk and Compliance Specialist | Contract
A 3-5 months fixed term contract opportunity within a growing provider of fund and corporate services. You will assist and support the development of a compliance strategy and framework within the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and supporting the implementation and development of the compliance and AML strategy and associated procedures
- Providing timely reports to the Group board(s) and client boards
- Conducting monitoring and assurance programmes
- Assisting with the design and implementation of client onboarding processes
- Testing programmes
- Assisting in the design and implementation of client onboarding processes
- Attending internal and external client committees and meetings as required
- Monitoring regulatory change impacting on the business and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Table 4 qualification
- Holding a professional qualification in compliance
- Knowledge of the SAML legislation and AML handbook
- An understanding of risk management
- Ability to assimilate complex information and project manage
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/risk-compliance-specialist/.
« Return to Adverts