How do you balance
science, technology and risk? If you're curious to find out how we do it, come
and talk to us!
Systematica is an
exciting, fast-paced and innovative firm filled with excellent people. We're
regulated, careful & compliant, and we're looking for a bright spark to
join our Risk team.
This role would
suit a finance/engineering or science graduate (BSC degree) who is looking for
a risk management role in the finance industry.
Risk candidates who
have just started their careers would be equally suited to this opportunity.
Purpose of Role
To provide a dependable and professional risk
support to all areas of the business, whilst supporting the existing team with,
often time-critical, departmental objectives.
- Perform daily internal reporting and UCITS compliance monitoring
- Analyse and monitor market risk metrics such as VaR, Deltas, Tail
loss and stress tests and raise points of concern;
- Perform weekly and monthly external reporting;
- Reconcile monthly risk reports to external risk engines;
- Assist in answering risk related queries from clients through
- Assist in compiling risk information for Board and Executive
Committee packs; and
- Assist in compiling pack presentations for the Market, Liquidity
and Counterparty Risk Committee.
- Assist in developing and maintaining operational risk framework;
- Assist in operational risk post-mortems and error note write ups;
- Assist in compiling analysis and pack presentations for the
Operational Committee and Boards.
- Assist in compiling risk information for US and EU regulatory
- Assist in coordinating and reviewing firm-wide regulatory filings.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Any other duties
commensurate with the post holder’s position and seniority; and
- All employees
should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all
organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Good Excel, VBA, and SQL skills.
Python would be an advantage but not required.
degree in finance, maths, physics, or engineering;
- Solid high school / secondary education
For more information please visit https://systematicainvestments.peoplehr.net/Pages/JobBoard/Opening.aspx?v=5a234b32-af16-4917-972b-c62373b81fa1.
« Return to Adverts