Secretarial Support - Legal
EA and Secretarial
Our client is seeking Secretarial Support Legal department to join their team on a temp basis with the possibility of turning permanent.
The ideal candidate will report to the Team Secretary and will be responsible for providing support to the partners.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Document production - creating, editing, amending long documents to include copy typing and re-formatting lengthy documents, storing of correspondence and transaction documents in the appropriate electronic matter names and keeping in line with the firm's policies and style
- Aderant preparing prebills, liaising with Accounts re invoices, billing enquiries in Quicklook, creating narratives
- Diary management, answering calls, sending outlook invites for meetings and conference calls
- Marketing - arranging travel and preparing itineraries, presentations, binding presentations for meetings, preparing and submitting expenses, preparing marketing trip notes, inputting and updating contacts on Interaction
- Photocopying, faxing and scanning of documents and correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Arranging the opening of files using Falcon (file opening system)
- AML - obtaining identification of clients/business documents and arranging closing/archiving of files
Great attention to detail, 3-5 years experience in a similar role, strong IT and organisational skills.
If you require further information please contact me.
For more information please visit https://careers.asl-jersey.co.uk/careers/job/32993.
« Return to Adverts