Security & Incident Management | Technical Lead
Banking, Securities, Executive, IT, Security, Analyst, Development,
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.
- Providing solutions to security and technical challenges, developing control measures in line with the Security Strategy
- Developing detailed security designs, working with architects to implement cyber security technologies
- Ensuring all security related technologies are compliant with Security standards
- Assisting with planning, development and implementation of technology solutions
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- To hold relevant professional Information Technology qualifications
- Extensive experience in managing a wide range of Security applications including McAfee Endpoint Security and Forcepoint Web / Mail Control
- Experience in managing Microsoft applications to include MS Azure Services, MS Exchange, MS Office 365, MS Deployment Toolkit and MS System Centre Configuration
- Knowledge of PowerShell, Citrix VDI, Netscaler and ITIL is required
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/security-incident-tech-lead/.
« Return to Adverts