Senior Administrator | Client Services
Finance, Trust, Trust, Administration, Company Secretarial, Compliance,
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you'll report to the Client Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Involvement with the client acceptance process, ongoing administration, including company secretary duties and termination/transfer out of client entities
- Managing the administration of a diverse portfolio of corporate clients, ensuring that client relationships and transactions are conducted effectively
- Ensuring you have an understanding of the transactions you are working on, providing technical support and training to other staff as and when required
- Ensuring client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Collaborating with the firm's risk and compliance team, ensuring all client due diligence is processed accurately and keeping abreast of regulatory changes and industry standards
- Assisting with the ongoing quality control of data input and maintenance within the corporate services practice management database
Experience and skills required:
- A relevant professional qualification such as ICSA diploma or STEP is essential
- Strong academic background
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-admin-37029/.
« Return to Adverts