Senior Administrator | Corporate Services
Finance, Banking, Trust, Funds, Funds, Administration, Trust, Administration,
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change.
Working within a rapidly developing arena in an international environment, you will assist in delivering complete, pragmatic solutions, having many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues and making every day different.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of an assigned client portfolio, including preparing board meeting minutes, resolutions and payments
- Proactively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Ensuring client records are accurate and kept up to date
- Supervising and assisting in the training and development of junior team members
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification such as ICSA
- Strong academic background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-administrator-corporate-services/.
« Return to Adverts