Senior Administrator | Real Estate
Administration, Funds, Administration,
Working closely with the Manager, you will be responsible for the quality provision of administrative support and relationship management for a portfolio of clients.
Key tasks will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings and taking minutes
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required
- Arranging bank payments and settlements
- Assisting with the collation of due diligence and customer take on procedures
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team
Skills and expertise required:
- Ideally hold or currently studying towards ICSA or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Understanding of Jersey statutory laws and regulatory requirements, such as Anti-Money Laundering laws
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-admin-re-estate/.
« Return to Adverts