You will report to the Head of Client Accounting in Jersey. This role involves close and regular interaction with all members of the Family Office, Client Support team, Accounting and Investment Administration Team, Directors/Managers of Family Office and various internal/external business contacts.
The main duties of the role are:
- Completing the financial recording of transactions within wealth management structures, including companies, trusts and assets held in person
- Ensuring transactions are recorded following the minutes and agreements signed by Trustees/Directors
- The preparation of financial reports including financial statements, investment reporting, management reporting, tax reporting and other financial analyses within strict deadlines
- Ensuring that all accounting ledgers are up to date by reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts
- Arranging payments with straight through processing of accounting treatment as well as the following up on the execution of the transaction
The below qualifications / experience required are:
- Experience in the trust and company industry
- University degree, qualified CAT, ACA or ACCA
- 5 years experience in financial or wealth management industry an advantage
- Knowledge of vanilla and sophisticated financial products / investments
- Working knowledge of UK Tax
For further information and an informal chat, please contact me.