Senior Compliance Administrator
Compliance, Administration, KYC/CDD, Funds, Compliance,
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
You will be working on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties and numerous interesting and varied ad hoc projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual compliance monitoring of fund services business and Jersey certified funds
- Drafting compliance reports for review by Associate Director
- Providing management information required for committee/board meetings
- Providing customer due diligence (CDD) advice and support to teams, completing detailed independent reviews and signing CDD packs
- Reviewing and updating policies and procedures for all regulated entities and drafting infrastructure procedures and other internal documentation
- Mentoring junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally completed or studying towards the AML/compliance qualification such as ICA or AML Diploma/Certificate or a willingness to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML/CFT and compliance and risk environment is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-compliance-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts