Senior Compliance Administrator
Reporting to a Senior Manager you will be responsible for a number of important administrative tasks within a global provider of funds and corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of allocated test within the Compliance Monitoring Programme and liaising with the business regarding the results
- Undertaking ad-hoc compliance reviews
- Identifying perceived risks and highlighting these to senior management
- Assisting with the monitoring of internal policies and procedures and compliance with legislation in Jersey relating to Money Laundering and financing of Terrorism
- Monitoring a compliance email inbox, ensuring tasks are allocated accordingly
- Assisting with the Jersey Financial Services Commission regulatory annual fees process
- Assisting with implementing and maintaining an Internal Compliance Induction Training programme
Experience and skills required:
- 3-4 years experience with performing compliance/CFT/AML roles within a regulated financial services business
- Holding or willing to study towards a relevant compliance qualification
- Good understanding of Jerseys financial regulations and AML/CFT Framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads as required
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-compliance-admin/.
« Return to Adverts