Senior Compliance Administrator
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Groups teams in 120 offices.
To support the Board of Directors and the Head of Risk, Governance and Compliance in developing, delivering maintaining and continually improving a robust compliance culture and framework.
Compliance is defined as, but not limited to:
- compliance with the Financial Services (Jersey) Law, relevant Orders and Codes of Practice for both Trust Company Business and Fund Services Business, and other legal and regulatory requirements;
- compliance with TMF CIs internal policies and processes;
- any additional regulatory compliance for TMF CI following from its licensed activities in the funds and trust business.
- Manage the Compliance mailbox and ensuring that requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Assist the Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) and Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) with the maintenance of the systems, controls, and updating policies and procedures when required.
- Liaise directly with administration teams or client teams as required to obtain relevant CDD and other relevant information and documents.
- Assist with guidance to the business on general compliance matters/queries.
- Assist in the preparation of management information for internal and external audit request, and regulatory data collection exercises.
- Monitoring of new TMF CI employees for AML/CFT/CPF induction training and the preparation of AML/CFT/CPF ongoing mandatory or ad-hoc training materials as required.
- Aid with the preparation of AML/CFT/CPF training material as required.
- Receive and process JFCU Liaison Notices.
- Updating and maintaining relevant compliance registers and databases, ensuring information is correct and accessible, and relevant actions are addressed.
- Assist in the preparation of the regular reporting for the Board and various committees, in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure that monthly reporting is conducted in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support and maintaining the compliance culture and framework by assisting with, maintaining the regulatory inventory and mapping of regulatory requirements, as and when required.
- Assisting with any compliance monitoring plan, , audit or regulatory findings, in order to close any actions points or findings raised.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally hold or studying towards a relevant compliance qualification (ICA at Certificate level or similar)
- 1- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Whats in it for you
- Private Medical insurance for self & family which includes GP visits & eye tests
- Access to our employee assistance program which has access to counselling, virtual doctor, wellbeing apps, mindfulness and coaching
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Death in Service (Life Assurance) 4 times x salary
- Critical Illness
- Discretionary performance related bonus (which is linked to Company and individuals performance)
- Non contributory social club
- Working from Home Scheme Contribution 2020-2024 - All permanent staff can claim up to 400 over a 4 year cycle (contribution of 100 a year) towards an office desk, chair or broadband improvement (e.g. upgraded router)
- Access to the Global Business Academy suite of training
- Access to Go Fluent Language Learning
- The opportunity to participate and get involved in activities relating to ESG / CSR / D&I / Wellbeing
Completion of probation: (probation is 20 weeks)
- Defined contribution non-contributory pension scheme Employer contribution - 10%
- Fitness Club membership - 275 per year (receipts based)
- Supported training and study for professional qualifications relevant for your role
- Access to TMF Explorer Program to work from another location for up to 2 weeks
- Starting at 25.5 days rising scale based on job role and completed years service
- Option to buy or sell 5 days holiday per year or pro rata on working pattern
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/560201.
« Return to Adverts