Senior Counsel | Insolvency and Dispute Resolution
Executive, Legal, Corporate,
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market leading global insolvency and dispute resolution business and to play a key role in helping to build its Channel Islands practice.
This innovative organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for ambitious individuals with career track records.
This senior role is an ideal opportunity for a driven Lawyer with the ability to support efforts to attract new clients and develop new initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising on a wide range of contentious financial services related matters (including trust, funds and corporate disputes and administrative court applications) for professional corporate and trust service providers (including administrators and trustees), banks and other financial institutions and family office or high net worth individuals
- Working directly and also with clients' overseas law firms on extensive commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters
- Advising a varied client base which includes insolvency practitioners, banks and other financial institutions, corporates, creditors, directors and shareholders on both contentious and non-contentious corporate recovery and insolvency matters
- Providing expert support to the companys corporate, funds and private capital teams working on transactions for clients
- Proactively assisting in the expansion and growth of the Jersey office's insolvency and dispute resolution practice
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 10 years' post qualification insolvency or dispute resolution experience
- Ambitious and commercially driven
- Solid legal skills with competent understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers is preferred although not essential
- Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-counsel-insolvency-dispute-resolution/.
« Return to Adverts