Senior Counsel / Junior Partner | Funds and Corporate
Executive, Legal, Corporate,
Join a market leading global finance, corporate and funds business and to play a key role in helping to build this firm to become the leading practice in the region.
Working in a high-performing and innovative environment, this organisation offers stimulating, challenging and rewarding careers for high achievers with strong educational background.
This is a unique opportunity to an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer who is commercially driven, to work alongside an abundance of talented colleagues and leading practitioners whilst developing your legal career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assisting in the expansion and growth of the Jersey office's funds and corporate practice, becoming engaged in, and in time, leading the implementation of, cross-border initiatives aimed at ensuring the firm leverages its Channel Islands business across the global business
- Assisting in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firms success at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients
- Participating in the development of the practices know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars and internal training
- Providing technically sound advice and highly responsive service to clients, and support colleagues, and partners on all client matters
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Lawyer with a minimum of 6-10 years finance, corporate and/or funds post qualification experience
- Solid legal skills with competent understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law.
- Ability to work successfully in a collaborative environment, a team player
- Jersey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers is preferred although not essential
- Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-counsel-junior-partner/.
« Return to Adverts