- Perform accurate asset and cash reconciliations, investigating exceptions and raising awareness of issues to management on a timely basis
- Responsible for preparing all client payment instructions either electronic or manual and for providing all supporting documentation in accordance with payment policies
- Produce all client correspondence (reports, letters, emails, statements etc) to a high standard of accuracy, using approved templates in accordance with agreed service levels;
- Undertake periodic client reviews using appropriate checklists and ensuring actions are completed within the agreed timeframes
- Prepare all client on-boarding processes, including collection of all client identification documentation and updating statutory details in compliance with policies and procedures
- To assist where required or take responsibility for the organisation of client service meetings / board meetings, to include preparation and distribution of board packs and preparation of draft minutes for review;
- Build sustainable relationships with intermediaries, third parties and identify key client contacts so as to be seen as the first point of contact.
Knowledge, Skills and Expertise:
- Hold or be actively working towards a professional qualification recognised by the JFSC.
- A practical understanding of investments and investment structures;
- Previous relevant experience in a similar position within a regulated financial services business
- Basic accounting or bookkeeping skills with the ability to identify discrepancies and escalate when necessary;
- Excellent communication and customer skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and manage timescales;
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications with the ability to learn other relevant systems.