Senior Financial Reporting Manager
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit aSenior Financial Reporting Manager
- Manage the accounting of the more complex requirements of clients affairs within a team
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a team incorporating investor reports, statutory financial statements and ad-hoc investor queries
- Act as a higher authority on day-to-day accounting queries and as 4-eyes signatory on accounting matters, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to and that aprofessional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts
- Manage the audit process for all clients within the team, building strong relationships with audit firms
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Review the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns, and liaise with foreign tax advisors
- Ensure the accounting requirements and reporting deadlines for a whole team are met, overseeing planning, scheduling, and monitoring of workloads
- Act as a mentor to Financial Reporting Managers and supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
- Arrange and manage the appraisal process for reporting lines
Skills and Experience:
- Considerable practical fund accounting experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge.
- Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
- Strong people management experience
- Evidence of managing a major client relationship
Category |Financial Reporting
Ref Number | AD-JSY-1346
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/senior-financial-reporting-manager/.
« Return to Adverts