Senior Fund Administrator
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking day-to-day administration on a portfolio of close-ended funds
- Drafting client and investor correspondence and documentation, board packs and minutes
- Facilitating client billings and ensure work in progress is accurately recorded
- Assisting the Manager and Directors during the take-on of new clients
- Undertaking ad-hoc duties as required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold or working towards a relevant qualification, such as ICSA or JFA
- Minimum 2 years experience in administration of fund structures
- Sound knowledge of the fund administration business and private equity/venture capital funds
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-fund-administrator-1/.
« Return to Adverts