Senior Fund Administrator
Joining an ambitious and growing team, you will provide a quality administrative, management and secretarial services for real estate and private equity funds.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out day-to-day administration of real estate and private equity funds
- Maintenance of investor related documentation
- Assisting with creation and maintenance of fund company and Limited Partner registers
- Daily cash management across a number of bank accounts
- Involvement with the take-on and set-up of new clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years experience in real estate or private equity/trust and company
- Working towards or qualified in a relevant professional qualification
- Sound understanding of local regulations and legislations
- Structured and disciplined manner to work
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-fund-administrator-2/.
« Return to Adverts