Senior Fund Administrator | Private Equity
Finance, Funds, Funds, Administration,
As a key member of the private equity team for an international provider of fund administration, you will communicate with clients on a regular basis and ensure client records are updated accordingly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a portfolio of clients
- Building and maintaining good relationships with all suppliers, colleagues and clients
- Producing and submitting statutory returns
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters
- Providing support in the opening of accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Either hold or currently studying towards a relevant professional qualification, ICSA or equivalent
- Proactive and forward thinking
- Ability to work on tasks independently
- Strong academic background
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-fund-administrator-5/.
« Return to Adverts