Senior Funds & Corporate Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit aSenior Funds & Corporate Administrator.
- Assisting with establishing, maintaining and terminating fund, managed business and other corporate structures, and should liaise with clients to build direct relationships;
- Managing client needs and expectations, ensuring a pro-active and responsive personal service is given at all times;
- Participating in client meetings, both held in Jersey and abroad for your allocated clients as appropriate;
- Maintaining accurate statutory records and updating computer database and electronic records;
- Checking and reviewing client structures constitutive documents to ensure the services are compliant with the terms of therein;
- Compliance with internal processes, guidelines and best practices according to regulatory requirements and company policy;
- Co-ordination of director and shareholder meetings, including agenda and board pack preparation, facilitation and attendance of meetings, and timely and accurately recording the minutes of such meetings;
- Preparing and processing bank transfer instructions, including any cash management requirements;
- Preparing and processing investor capital calls, distributions, subscriptions and redemptions;
- Facilitation and ensuring timely management of investment acquisitions and disposals;
- Facilitation of investor reporting e.g. circulation of financial statements, NAV reports, Investment Adviser updates etc.;
- Undertaking client periodic reviews to assist compliance as needed;
- Being aware of and being able to advise (with oversight from your Manager/Director) on CDD requirements for investors and clients;
- Maintaining board meeting trackers, template agendas and actively managing the board meeting process for your clients;
- Ensuring timely and accurate recording of your time for billing purposes and assisting trainees as needed in the team;
- Being able to share your knowledge and train new starters or junior staff on the funds you are responsible for and our internal procedures;
- Maintaining compliance with, and awareness of all funds procedures, and Group applicable procedure, at all times and assisting in promoting a positive compliance culture in the team;
- Providing administrative support to more senior colleagues as required;
- Producing accurate work within industry standard, or agreed timeframes; and
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to at least degree standard or equivalent (with professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ICSA, CISI, Fund Administration, CFA);
- Ideally 3-5 years of demonstrable funds experience, preferably with some knowledge or exposure to corporate structures, SPV administration, or 5 years of relevant financial services experience.
- Attention to detail;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Willingness to study for professional qualifications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels; and
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2754
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/senior-funds-corporate-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts