Senior Manager | Risk and Compliance
Compliance, Risk, MLRO/MLCO,
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded offshore law firm, as the nominated MLCO, providing compliance and risk management for the wider group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining business policies, procedures and compliance manuals
- Monitoring the regulatory and legislative environment in all jurisdictions in order to identify impending changes
- Helping to coordinate the work of junior compliance members to ensure effective workflow
- Providing training and mentoring to the compliance team
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in promoting efficiencies to internal processes
- Assisting with risk related duties where required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant compliance qualification or ICA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in compliance/risk background
- Good knowledge of business risk
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/snr-mngr-risk-compliance/.
« Return to Adverts