Are you a team player looking to join a growing Risk and Compliance team?
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Risk Manager in the administration of high risk matters
- Managing the administration of the PEP register including risk evaluations and liaison with the Business
- Assessing adverse media reports including liaison with the Business
- Reviewing and assess daily screening hits including escalations
- Undertaking sanctions checks on an ongoing basis
- Assessing and review the country risk register on a quarterly basis
- Commissioning and review of independent EDD reports
- Supporting the Senior Manager in providing Risk & Compliance training
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a Compliance/Risk financial services environment and ideally have a relevant professional qualification.
For more information, please contact me.