Senior Reporting Manager
Joining an international provider of fund and corporate services, you will be the subject matter expert on relevant laws and regulations relating to regulatory reporting and commercialisation across the Group.
- Keeping up to date with new legislation, directives and regulatory updates and action anything required on behalf of client entities
- Working with the Director and other stakeholders to lead a commercialisation initiative across the Group
- Acting as first point of contact for FATCA, CRS, BEPS, Dodd Frank and AIFMD queries and attending client meetings as the subject expert on these matters
- Arranging and conducting training for relevant accounting and regulatory updates
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience leading an internal project, to include managing stakeholders and associated reporting
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience, ideally with Big 4 and supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACCA or ACA)
- Knowledge of FATCA/CRS, BEPS, Dodd Frank and AIFMD would be ideal
- People management skills
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/senior-reporting-manager/.
« Return to Adverts