Senior Service Desk Analyst
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit aSenior Service Desk Analyst.
- Provide Hardware and Software support both locally and remotely for all Jurisdictions and escalating appropriately.
- Be the first point of contact for all support or service calls on a daily or weekly basis.
- Complete Daily Operations and manage all calls in accordance to the service desk process and procedures.
- Provide support and set up for presentations, video conferencing and telephone conferencing both on and off site.
- Ensure that the Technical Support Team Manager is notified of any on-going faults and training related support calls across all jurisdictions.
- Liaise with the wider Support Team regarding outstanding calls and managing customer expectations.
- Provide good customer service at all times striving to exceed client and business expectations.
- As Senior Analyst, provide day-to-day supervision of team members, ensuring work is allocated and completed effectively and to the required standards.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of supervising staff
- Experience in Microsoft office and Windows 10 based operating systems.
- An excellent understanding of PCs, as well as mobile devices, is a pre-requisite and any server/network experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Examples of previous IT projects undertaken or personal study on-going would also be a good support to the application.
- Commitment to on-going professional study and examinations is essential to succeed in the role.
Category | IT
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2900
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/senior-service-desk-analyst/.
« Return to Adverts