Software Integration Test Manager
Full DescriptionPackage: 26 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Performance Bonus + Private Health + Dental Package + Death in Service + 37.5 hours p/w + 5 years residency NOT required
Do you love responsibility? Are you excited by quality testing of in-house software? Are you driven by the future of automation? Then this role could be the perfect role for you. Reporting to our Head of Software Services, this role is responsible for quality testing of our in-house developed software, ensuring a robust and timely delivery of JT services and associated business strategies. The role is also responsible for the creation, co-ordination and execution of JT software testing, using internal and external parties in addition to ensuring a consistent, organisation-wide approach to software testing. The role is also expected to create strong business engagement across delivery and receiving functions with a strong focus on automation.We are a global company at the forefront of technological innovation and offer many exciting employment opportunities across the Channel Islands and around the world. JT is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented, agile and talented individuals who are passionate about our brand and its ongoing mission to become the partner of choice for global telecoms innovation.
Essential Experience, Skills & Qualifications
Desired Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in developing and testing software in complex integrated application environments
- Educated to degree level in a Business Systems or related discipline
- In-depth knowledge of the IT architecture in a high-growth IT / Telco business – specific knowledge of Rating, Billing, Fulfilment and Assurance systems and integrations.
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and improving software test toolkits, exposure encompassing but not limited to:
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment toolkits i.e. GIT variants, Jenkins, Jmeter, Jira etc.
Technical skill depth and experience encompassing areas such as:
- Application Specific: BSS, OSS, ERP, Web, Mobile App, Security
- Development: Java, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Delivery Methodologies/Frameworks – ITIL, eTOM, BCS, Agile, Prince
- Virtualisation / OS – HyperV, VMWare, OpenStack, Citrix, Windows Server, Linux
- Corporate: Microsoft technologies – Office 365, Exchange, Sharepoint
Come and join us!Does the thought of being responsible for efficient software testing excite you?
Come and join us!JT are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply for this role, please go to https://jtglobal.taleo.net/careersection/jt_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=8105120380
How to apply
To apply for this job please email https://jtglobal.taleo.net/careersection/jt_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=8105120380.
For more information please visit www.jtglobal.com.
« Return to Adverts