Supplier Service Specialist | Procurement
Banking, Banking Operations, Customer Service, Finance, Finance Operations,
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Being the main point of contact and delivery of services to clients and customers, both internally and externally, you will contribute towards policies and evaluate customer feedback to advance processes, adopting this organisations approach of placing clients at the centre of everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the annual third party governance calendar and activities associated to the calendar.
- Ensuring all documentation for supplier registration has been received and is in line with operational requirements
- Creating, maintaining and retiring data in line with supplier registration within procurement systems
- Conducting due diligence checks on new and prospective suppliers
- Managing on-going due diligence requirements
- Acting as the primary liaison between key stakeholders to lead and execute the third party risk processes
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualification in procurement/supplier chain management would be ideal
- 3-4 years relationship management experience
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively engage people, establish positive relationships with stakeholders
- Team player who is able to encourage and acknowledge the views and contributions of others
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/supplier-specialist-procurement/.
« Return to Adverts