We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated IT Administrator to provide second-line IT support to users of an established financial services business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date with their support call status
- Performing regular security checks to ensure systems are compliant with IT policy and patches are updated
- Setup and maintenance of user accounts across numerous applications
- Overseeing desk moves and PC builds
- Implementing and automating IT processes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in system administration
- Self motivated and able to manage time effectively
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Understanding of IT principals and ability to communicate technical concepts to varied audiences
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2019, Exchange, SQL 2008-2016
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/systems-administrator/.
« Return to Adverts