Temporary Marketing and Sales Manager (3 Months)
A great opportunity working in an exciting, commercial organisation overseeing all marketing functions including sales, publicity and marketing for events. This opportunity is available to start immediately, for a period of three months.
- Liaising with companies, organisations and individuals to present activities and events
- Maximising the effectiveness and efficiency of all areas of sales, publicity and marketing with the objective of increasing attendance, income and footfall
- Analysing sales and other statistical records
- Managing and coordinating all print production and distribution, liaising with graphic designers and printers on the visual representation for brochures, programmes, posters and leaflets
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on all marketing budgets
- Planning and implementing marketing campaigns and distribution strategy for events and activities
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Hold a Marketing qualification
- Minimum of 5 years marketing and sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and with a wide range of people
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/temporary-marketing-and-sales-manager/.
« Return to Adverts