Trainee, Accounting, Audit,
An entry level role for an ambitious graduate or trainee to assist in delivering the financial reporting for a portfolio of non-complex clients, which may include companies, trusts, SPVs, funds and unit trusts. Study support will be provided.
Key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of bookkeeping for client entities and maintain up to date records in the accounting system
- Responding to clients and auditors queries
- Preparation of indirect tax returns i.e. VAT, CIS returns
- Preparation of management accounts and basic statutory financial statements
- General support to accounting team
- Attending client meetings and time recording
Experience and skills required:
- Good academic background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/trainee-accountant/.
« Return to Adverts