As a Trainee, you will gain exposure to various aspects of the business operations with the oversight of a more experienced member of staff.
You would be assisting in various tasks such as:
- Assisting in the setup of real estate structures and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers and additional third parties during the set up process;
- Organising, preparing agendas forand taking minutes of board meetings and annual general meetings for a portfolio of real estate clients (AGMs);
- Maintaining statutory books, including registers of members, Directors and Secretaries;
- Dealing with correspondence, collating information and writing reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders;
- Contributing to meeting discussions as and when required, and advising members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies;
- Monitoring mailbox and follow up correspondence with client (where applicable);
- Developing and overseeing the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements;
- Cash management monitoring and reconciling bank accounts;
- Preparing payments and updating payment register;
- Assisting with calls and distributions to investors;
- Maintenance of e-filing; and Day-to-day client liaison and relationship management.
- You have a good academic background and are pursuing or have completed a relevant University degree
- You are willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ICSA or ACCA
- You are fluent in English. (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit.