Treasury Manager | Asset Management
Banking, Banking Operations, Finance, Banking,
Join an established bank who have a forward-looking vision, entrepreneurial spirit and a wealth of investment expertise, whom are currently seeking a Treasury Manager to join their asset management team.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting with the management of the branch balance sheet, assets and liabilities and investment portfolios as well as issuing, hedging and managing the life cycle of each structured product.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that investments fit local investment limits and avoid any breaches of group limits
- Approving investment proposals made by Group Treasury for the companys Jersey balance sheet
- Booking Jersey investments accurately and on a timely basis
- Monitoring of life cycle management events of the issued products, to include coupons, early redemption, maturity redemption and barrier events
- Working in conjunction with the Discretionary Account Manager to coordinate and optimise portfolios by working with referral officers and group investment management to construct and deliver portfolios that meet client objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Strong communications skills
- Bloomberg proficient
- Stakeholder management experience at a senior level
- Solid treasury and Investment background
- Hold a relevant qualification i.e. RFA qualified/minimum RFA level 4 qualified
If youd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
For more information please visit https://www.rowlands.co.uk/jobs/treasury-manager-asset-management/.
« Return to Adverts