Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit aTrust Officer.
- Attending to client needs in a timely, professional manner and maintaining a knowledge base of assets and activities of the administered entities.
- To take responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts, companies, foundations and/or other entities, keep the profiles and database up to date and maintained.
- To prepare resolutions and minutes, arrange board meetings and to present documents to management/directors for review.
- Form companies and foundations and establish trusts.
- To assist with the on-boarding of clients, either as transfers in from other service providers or as new clients, liaising with compliance in respect of the new business take on procedures.
- To deal with third party service providers in respect of the various structures.
- To deal with lawyers and other intermediaries in respect of assets and liabilities and other matters arising.
- To deal with property related transactions, re-financing of existing structures and property sales and purchases.
- To schedule in and deal with action points raised by periodic reviews on a timely basis.
- To assist with the completion of other compliance or regulatory matters in a timely manner.
- To raise client bills in accordance with policies and procedures and collect receivables where due.
- To review WIP regularly with line management so that advanced discussions can be held with clients where work falls outside of the scope of fee arrangements. Where appropriate, to assist in additional fee invoices being raised where work is out of scope.
- To work with compliance and management to ensure that all working practices are considered when developing and improving policies and procedures.
- To maintain a good understanding of local regulatory and compliance requirements.
- To assist in the training and development (mentoring) of junior team members.
- Other projects as assigned and other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role.
Skills and Experience:
- Level 4, formal qualification or working towards the same, other related university or tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years trust and company administration experience exhibiting good client care skills.
- An understanding and good technical knowledge of TCB administration, legislative, compliance and regulatory requirements as well as an awareness of tax implications of various structures.
- Attention to detail;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients, intermediaries and colleagues at all levels;
- Ability to work using own initiative and within the guidelines set by corporate policies and procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Awareness of compliance and regulatory obligations in financial services providers
Ref Number | AD-JSY-2752
For more information please visit https://www.alexanderdaniels.je/job/trust-officer-6/.
« Return to Adverts