When Senator Philip Ozouf took a tumble at the tech fair on Friday afternoon, there was an eagle-eyed Bailiwick Express reader on hand to capture the moment in all its glory.
Unfortunately, summarising these two fantastic shots proved to be a job too much for the Express editorial team – so we threw it open to our readers to have a go at coming up with a caption on Facebook.
And readers, you delivered the goods.
Almost 7,000 people had a look at the picture – and more than 80 submitted a caption in the hope of winning the big prize, a pair of tickets to the new Star Wars movie “The Force Awakens” which is due out on Monday 14 December.
Some of them even went along with our plea to “keep it clean”…
But there can only be one winner.
So after an exhaustive search, we have picked the very best. Here’s your top five in reverse order…
5. Allan Watts Didn't see that black hole coming...
4. Lynne Dellarcrone There will always be someone on hand, to pick up the pieces!
3. Tina Soley Trust me I know what I'm doing!
2. Norman Conquest Yet another downturn Ozouf has failed to foresee.
And the winner is…
1. Anthony David Laidler Have you had an accident at work? Learn how you can claim now. Phillip here got £50,000 after claiming back loss of earnings for a sprained ankle for two days off work.
Congratulations Anthony, we’ll be getting in touch through Facebook to sort out your prize.
And if anyone else spots any political types doing something silly, you know where to send the pictures… email@example.com.
Comments on this story express the views of the commentator only, not Bailiwick Publishing. We are unable to guarantee the accuracy of any of those comments.
Once your comment has been submitted, it won’t appear immediately. There is no need to submit it more than once. Comments are published at the discretion of Bailiwick Publishing, and will include your username.