Associate - IT Analyst Service Management (Help Desk – 1-2 Level Support)
Full DescriptionASSOCIATE - IT ANALYST SERVICE MANAGEMENT (HELP DESK– 1-2 LEVEL SUPPORT)
Stonehage Fleming is one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices and the largest in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as measured by its breadth of services, geographic reach and by assets under management, advice and administration. Stonehage Fleming provides a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration to over 250 families of wealth. The Group employs over 560 people in 11 offices in 8 jurisdictions around the world.
Working RelationshipsThe full time position reports to the Senior Associate - Service Management Team Leader within the IT Department. Other working relationships include all members of the IT team, all users worldwide and external suppliers.
Overall PurposeThe individual will provide a level 1-2 end-user Service Desk support from our Jersey, St Helier office for the whole Group.Principal Elements & Accountabilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Ensure the support of end-user’s issues coming from phone calls and emails
- Make sure that the Service Desk tickets have sufficient details for processing and full resolution information for the Knowledge Base
- Participate in the end-user training
- Monitor and maintain IT systems (troubleshooting)
- Install, upgrade and maintain IT hardware, software and systems
- Maintain IT validated documents and asset inventory
- Help ensure Group IT policy is adhered to
- Flexible approach to working hours: shift hours and on-call support
- Post school qualification or apprenticeship
- Relevant qualification or experience in IT
- Proven relevant experience in supporting IT systems and in Microsoft Core Technologies is required: Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, MS Office
- Proven relevant experience in supporting Citrix would be advantageous
- Basic Knowledge in mail filtering products, communication and collaboration tools, video conferencing, backup and replication tools, protection tools, virtualisation basics, and networking
Competencies and Behaviours
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Core Technologies: Windows server, Exchange, Active Directory, MS Office
- Technical hardware skills
- Willingness to travel overseas when business requires
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to train users one-to-one and to groups
- Appropriate communication to people at all levels
- Prioritise different tasks and execute them accordingly
- Plan ahead and take into calculation other people’s agendas
- Apply with consistency the internal SOP (Standard Operation Procedures) and best practices
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team player who supports and works towards team goals
- Keen to learn/acquire new skills and knowledge and read to share it with colleagues
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please email your CV to our Recruitment Inbox - firstname.lastname@example.org
, where your application will be processed by our HR Team accordingly.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit www.stonehagefleming.com.
« Return to Adverts