The purpose of this role is to ensure the timely completion of bookkeeping and bank reconciliations for client entities and to provide support to the accounting team as required so that client accounting deliverables are met in a timely manner. The role requires the individual to be well organised and able to work under their own initiative being mindful of both internal and external deadlines.
The client types vary and include listed equity funds, private equity funds, property funds, debt funds, managed entities, pension schemes, SPV's, limited partnerships, listed entities etc.
* CAT/AAT/IAB (or equivalent) or qualified through experience
* An understanding of IFRS and UK GAAP
* An understanding of other standards such as US GAAP or LUX GAAP would be beneficial
* Experience in a Funds service environment would be beneficial but not essential
* Be proficient in Excel and Word and general MS products, knowledge of accounting systems and their functionality.
* Experience or knowledge of NavOne would be beneficial but not essential
For more information please contact Katie on 707816 or email email@example.com
For more information please visit https://www.excel-recruitment.com/jobs/accounting/bookkeeper/19129.
« Return to Adverts