BSS/OSS Application Analyst
Full DescriptionPermanent Contract24 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Performance Bonus + Private Health + Dental Package + Death in Service 37.5 hours p/w
5 Years Residency Required
Do you love application management? Are you excited by resolving complex application incidents or requests? Do you thrive on daily database and system administration functions? Are you driven to continually improve our application operations? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Reporting to our BSS/OSS Manager, this role is responsible for resolving complex application incidents and requests as a third line of end customer support and interface with suppliers/partners. The role is also responsible for performing daily application, database and system administration functions to guarantee availability and security of applications. In addition, the role will develop, maintain and support all real-time interfaces and batch transfer of data between key business applications, including mediation of data into relevant file formats.
We are a global company at the forefront of technological innovation and offer many exciting employment opportunities across the Channel Islands and around the world. JT is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented, agile and talented individuals who are passionate about our brand and its ongoing mission to become the partner of choice for global telecoms innovation.Essential Experience, Skills &Qualifications
Desired Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- ‘hands on’ IT application problem solving experience.
- Previous experience of administering complex real time applications.
- Technical skills and experience encompassing but not limited to:
- Development/Scripting: .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, LAMP, Java, Groovy
- Specific: Billing Support Systems, Operational Support Systems, ERP systems, IT Security, Networking and web applications
- Virtualisation / OS – HyperV, VMWare, Citrix, Windows, Linux
- Corporate: Microsoft technologies - OS, Exchange, 365, Azure
- Oracle OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) and/or MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Administrator) qualifications is desirable.
- Exposure to ITIL service management concepts, ITIL Foundation qualification is desirable.
Does the thought of supporting our billing systems and operational systems excite you? Come and join us!
JT are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and welcome applicants from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
To apply, please click below: https://jtglobal.taleo.net/careersection/jt_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=8105120380
How to apply
To apply for this job please email https://jtglobal.taleo.net/careersection/jt_external/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&portal=8105120380.
For more information please visit www.jtglobal.com.
« Return to Adverts