Business Development Administrator
Full DescriptionTitle: Business Development Administrator
Reports to: Chief Executive OfficerHours: Flexible
Gibson Strategy Limited is a locally based research, education and consulting business within the private wealth sector. The company conducts qualitative and quantitative research with over 500 private clients/family offices and 500 private wealth professionals globally. This research is applied across a variety of channels, including private wealth reports, masterclasses attended by private wealth professionals, online subscription services, and consulting services globally.
We are a small team which values diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
The role requires an enthusiastic marketing/business development professional who will excel in a fast-paced environment within an innovative business. You will assist in the implementation of the company's marketing and business development initiatives for sponsorship of the private wealth report series, masterclasses, and subscriptions for the online knowledge portal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Adding to and updating the private wealth firm CRM database
- Identifying key decision makers and securing appointments for both private wealth report series and masterclasses
- Managing direct marketing campaigns
- Event management for the masterclasses – identifying venue and catering, designing programs, managing attendees etc
- Securing subscriptions for the online knowledge portal
- Preparing weekly marketing, business development, social media, and email statistic reports
- Researching, composing, and managing all social media and website content
- Managing relationships with media partners
Key performance indicators:
- Number of qualified contacts with confirmed meetings regarding the wealth report, attendees for masterclass events and subscriptions for the online knowledge portal
- Successful marketing and business development campaigns
- Successful masterclass production
Experience and skills required:
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work to deadlines
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with a creative flair
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and work within very high brand compliance standards
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience leading and managing direct marketing, digital, social and press campaigns is desirable
- Previous marketing/sponsorship experience in a financial or professional services environment is desirable
- A professional or marketing qualification at degree level and/or a relevant professional marketing qualification is desirable
- A highly driven, confident and motivated personality
- Excellent communicator with people at all levels
- A team player who can also use their own initiative when it comes to decision-making
We can only accept applications from candidates who hold entitled or entitled to work residential status for this particular position.
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity, please email email@example.com
with your CV and a covering letter.
This document sets out the main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role. It should not be considered an exhaustive description and the holder of the role will be required to undertake such duties and tasks as may be requested by the company from time to time.
This document is non-contractual and does not form part of the contract of employment of the role holder.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please visit gibsonstrategy.com.
« Return to Adverts