Full DescriptionMeet the family.
Jersey Cheshire Home is Jersey’s only residential facility for physically disabled adults in the Island. We provide care and support to those living with a range of physical disabilities who can no longer live in their own home.
Care is what we care about.
At the Jersey Cheshire Home we care about the physiotherapy and social care in equal importance to Regulation and medical care. The Jersey Cheshire Home is a family Home – just like in your own home, how you live with and support each other is fundamental to your family values.
If you’re warm, outgoing, understand the spirit of this message and care about care we want to talk to you about joining our family.
We’re offering opportunities for you to be fulfilled in your work and make a Big Difference.
In short you will:
- Lead, manage, develop and support a multi-disciplinary team committed to creating the caring, welcoming place that our residents call home
- Be responsible for managing care at the Home effectively in line with the Regulation of Care Law (Jersey 2014)
- Ensure effective staff revalidation systems
- Be accountable for ensuring outstanding standards of care, clinical governance, audit, effective budgetary management and lead on communication both internally and externally
- Be an appropriately registered professional with a leadership qualification and experience of management- And of course, you will have an unwavering commitment to providing safe and high-quality care acting as a champion for our ethos and values.
Bits you’d like to know!
Our purpose-built facility may only cater for a limited number of full-time residents, but through our additional Day Care, Aquatherapy and Physiotherapy services we help over 60 disabled individuals every week manage and improve their condition to perform the activities of daily living.
The salary will be competitive depending on what you bring, the holidays (yes holiday!) are pretty generous and we offer a non-contributory pension equivalent cash sum.
If you think you have what it takes to make a Big Difference and have fun while you work apply today!
To view full job descriptions here: www.jerseycheshirehome.je
To apply contact: Kelly@jerseycheshirehome.je
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit https://www.jerseycheshirehome.je/.
« Return to Adverts