To fulfil an important support role within the Compliance Team through supporting the Board of Directors and the Head of Compliance in maintaining a positive Compliance Culture and governance regime. To assist with the preparation of the regular reporting for the Board and various Committees. To maintain the AML screening tool and review any database hits as part of on-going monitoring. There is a commitment to provide training to the role holder.
- Maintaining AML Screening Tool (Risk Screen)
- Assisting with General Compliance duties as required, for example in the maintenance of regulatory registers, meeting preparation, answering day to day queries etc.
- Supporting the Compliance Team as and when required.
- Able to follow a defined process.
- Strives for high standards of delivery to internal clients.
- Understands and applies control and risk and governance frameworks consistently.
- Acts with integrity.
- Trustworthy team member who considers those around them.
- Able to communicate (verbally and through written work) information in a clear and concise manner.
- Develops knowledge of applicable Codes of Practice and demonstrates the application of this knowledge in delivery of work.
KEY KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Holding or working towards a professional qualification, preferably related to Compliance. (but not essential)
- Minimum of one years experience in a similar role.
- Expertise in all MS Office packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
For more information please visit http://careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/519788.
« Return to Adverts