Jersey Dairy is looking to appoint a part-time Finance Manager (5 hours per day, Monday to Friday).
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic accountant who enjoys making an all-round commercial contribution, as well as providing first class financial accounting and management information, and who is able to challenge current processes where required.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the main responsibility of this role is to provide comprehensive information on the performance of the business to management, the Board and producers.
• Provision of management information; management accounts, sales reports, product costings, production efficiencies, yields and variances.
• Statutory financial reporting, including relationship with audit committee and external auditors.
• Management of annual budget process and quarterly forecasting process.
• Supervision of the Accounts Assistant.
• Advising management on pricing and new investment ideas.
• Maintaining bank relationships and cash flow management.
Key Qualities & Skills:
• Qualified accountant - CIMA / ACCA / ACA.
• Commercial experience and a commercial attitude.
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
• Ability to manage and motivate a small team.
• Proven experience of budgetary management.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Desire to challenge the status quo and seek solutions to business problems.
• Experience in a manufacturing operation desirable.
• Competitive salary.
• Free on-site parking.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 31st January 2020.
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit https://jerseydairy.com.
« Return to Adverts