We are looking for an individual who can perform tasks in and accurate and precise manner and be a good team player.. The role is varied and interesting and involves the handling of stock and orders from Suppliers and Customers by fulfilling orders. The role will include the process of picking and packing goods and dispatching them through the normal postal system.
The Requirements of the job:-
1. Use of PC to process incoming stock and the creation of orders for dispatch.
2. Adding stock and picking stock for orders from the warehouse storeroom.
3. Creating new orders and controlling their process to dispatch.
The Requirement of the Applicants:-
* If possible 5 year residency, although not essential.
* Good computer skills with experience of using Excel and Word.
* Competency in the English language.
* Attention to Detail.
Can be fixed or flexi hour employment of between 25 -35 hours per week. 5 day week Monday to Friday. Would suit all ranges of individuals also could be suitable for retired persons. If a fixed term contract is preferred then this could be a possibility.
Hourly Rate Negotiable in the region of £10.75
How to apply
To apply for this job please email email@example.com.
For more information please visit www.benhamphilatelic.com.
« Return to Adverts