Health Care and Senior Health Care Assistants
We are currently looking for Health Care Assistants to join our teams across Jersey.
As a health care assistant, you will be required to provide high-quality care to service users in line with the highest quality standards
General Responsibilities include:
- To work as a team to provide high quality care to service users in line with regulatory standards.• Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users.
- To support the service users and to ensure personal care tasks are carried out to enhance and support the independence of the service user in line with care plans.
- Reviewing the progress of care with the service user and reporting signs of deterioration in physical and mental health appropriately.
- Follow policies and procedures to maintain the highest standards of infection prevention and control.• Measuring effectiveness of service user’s care plan with the inter-disciplinary team; providing care improvement recommendations when required.
- To carry out tasks in a way that will demonstrate respect for the dignity and privacy of service users.
- To liaise with other agencies involved with service users when required.
- To respect the rights and choices of the service user.
- Participate in audits, as requested and required.
- Act in accordance with all legal requirements; fostering treatment practices and standards of care that comply to the values of the home whilst observing governing regulations.
- To encourage positive social interaction with service users.
- Attend and participate in supervision meetings and appraisals where required.
- Comply with all respective company policies and procedures
We provide excellent benefits and salary for those passionate about care.
For more information please visit https://lv.care/careers/.
« Return to Adverts